- "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms always makes me think of Kristin.
- "Dream a Little Dream of Me" by The Mamas and the Papas makes me think of Erin. She's also got "Leaving on a Jet Plane".
- My friend and coworker, Paul, has claimed for himself "Black Betty" by Ram Jam.
- My old roommate and best friend, Tony, would surely be chagrined to learn that his theme song (in my mind, at least) is "If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies. He'd be more pleased to hear that, along with another roommate, he owns "Secret Agent Man" by Johnny Rivers.
- Thinking of my dad, the first song that comes to mind is "Somebody Slap Me" by John Anderson. Also, "Waltzing Matilda" and, of course, "Show Me the Way to Go Home".
Hence this new playlist, "Theme Songs":
Anybody else have song associations to share?